- Jennifer Dill, attorney, was highly recommended to me by another well respected local attorney with which I had experience, but he has no Domestic / Family experience. I found Ms. Dill to be especially effective when communicating with my children as well as myself. She never lost sight of the desires and needs of my children and my long term needs. Ms. Dill was always clear and easy to speak with. She valued my time as well as I valued her time. Discussions concerning intermediate needs and long term goals were never forgotten. Of the attorneys I have had the opportunity meet both professionally and personally, she stands well above others as a concerned, considerate and conscientious supporter of my needs and rights.
- Fantastic Law Firm. This was the first time I needed a lawyer and David Hisle provided outstanding advise and service. Communication throughout my ordeal was perfect. I cannot recommend this firm enough.
- Had an auto accident. Insurance said it was "20% my fault" but that didn't seem right to me. Reviewed the case with Nick Ferrante and he wrote a letter. Next thing you know, they covered my repair and my rental car 100%. Great job! Highly recommend!
- Competent, professional, timely…returned all calls, answered all of my questions with diplomacy…most importantly, followed through with execution and obtained justice for me when no one else could/would…additionally, I am an out-of-state client who hired Ms. Dill after a phone interview – that’s how confident I was that she could attend to matters at hand in a fully capable manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Ms. Dill to handle any legal matter.
- I was being charged with Felony Theft and Burglary for illegally rescuing a Great Dane from someone who was neglecting him. Mr. Ferrante was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, quickly returned phone calls, answered all my questions, did an over abundance of research, and above all was honest with me, and never gave me false hope. He got me a plea bargain with the State’s Attorney to drop the burglary and brought my felony theft down to a misdemeanor with probation and community service. I was facing 13 years in prison and walked away with comparably, next to nothing!
- Working with the firm of Ferrante & Dill, LLC was an enjoyable experience. Their professionalism and knowledge of the laws are outstanding. We worked directly with David Hisle and he guided us through the process and negotiated a fair settlement at the end. I highly recommend using this firm.